Sourcebooks is celebrating their release of Edith Pargeter’s historical novel, The Brothers of Gwynedd by hosting a Summer Reading Club. This is a hefty book (about 800 pages) so the reading and reviews will be broken down into the four volumes that comprise the book. Sunrise in the West (Vol. 1) is featured this week. […]
I am so behind in all things blogging. Life can sure get the better of you (as can a slipped disc – twice) but I feel horrible and unreliable as far as reviews, announcing giveaway winners and just generally being part of the “scene”. So, in hopes of starting down the road in making up […]
In celebration of the release of the 20th book in the Prey series by John Sandford, Penguin books, working with TLC Book Tours has set up a unique tour where 20 bloggers were each asked to read one book from the series and answer a set of questions concerning their particular book and the main […]
Jacob Logan is at a crossroads with his life in Boston. Hoping to find a sense of direction, he returns to his small, rural hometown in North Carolina to take up residence in his childhood home years after his parents deaths. He is alone in an isolated house but this is exactly what he needs… […]
This is where Buffy learned her moves. Jane Slayre comes from a family of slayers but has been raised by her aunt, who just happens to be a vampire. The cousins, vampires. Lucky for Jane, her family considers her a commoner whose blood may be tainted and therefore is not worthy of a good blood-sucking. […]
- Book Giveaway – The Lost Dog 29. Jul, 2009
- Giveaway – The Imposter's Daughter 12. Aug, 2009
- A Spooky Giveaway! 19. Oct, 2009
- Loving chocolate in style (reviews/giveaways) 02. Nov, 2009
- The Gift of An Ordinary Day – Giveaway and Review 14. Sep, 2009
- Julie and Julia Giveaway! 26. Aug, 2009
- Cult Insanity – Giveaway 02. Sep, 2009
- The Brothers of Gwynedd – Volume One Review 19. May, 2010
- Very late winner announcements 18. May, 2010
- Invisible Prey – Days of Prey Tour/Review/Giveaway 15. May, 2010
- Firefly Rain – Review/Tour 22. Apr, 2010
- Jane Slayre – Review/Tour 15. Apr, 2010
- How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly – Review/Tour/Author Guest Post 14. Apr, 2010
- The River Kings’ Road – Review/Tour 25. Mar, 2010
- Lisa Richards: Congrats all!...
- Marjorie: Wow, a super giveaway, I would love to win and rea...
- stacybuckeye: This looks really good. I'm in the mood for some ...
- bermudaonion (Kathy): Sounds creepy, but I love that it's set in North C...
- Barbara: Sounds interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out f...
- MonieG: Since you are a registered user I would love for y...
- MonieG: Hi Christine! Great review. I haven't read the ori...
The Ice Chorus
I Am Legend
Private Papers of Eastern Jewel
Like Mayflies in the Stream
Kafka on the Shore
Across the Endless River
Franny and Zooey
Benny and Shrimp
booktumbling by booktumbling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at booktumbling.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://booktumbling.com/site-map/.