I knew I would not wake up to my alarm. I take that back, I woke up, turned it off and went right back to bed. I barely remember. I did wake up at 3:00 or the dogs woke me up. This better not become a habit. There are only 30 minutes left of my 24 hours. I am closing the book on this challenge now to update and participate in the End of Event meme. This has been such great fun. The cheerleaders, mini-challenges and meme’s have just added to the experience. I may not have read as much as I hoped but it was well worth participating. Looking forward to the next read-a-thon.
Pages read: 32
Overall total pages read: 657
Time spent reading: 30 minutes
Overall time spent reading: 335 minutes
Hours 18 through 20
Pages read: 0
Overall total pages read: 625
Time spent reading: 0 minutes
Overall time spent reading: 305 minutes
Hours 21 through 24
Pages read: 245
Overall total pages read: 870
Time spent reading: 125 minutes
Overall time spent reading: 230 minutes
End of Event meme
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 16 is when the sleepiness hit at full-speed.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Rebecca completely held my interest. The time flew while I was reading it.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I truly do not – this was wonderfully organized and promoted. Congrats to those heading up this wonderful project.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The mini-challenges and meme’s were great fun. The broke up the reading. I especially loved the comments from the cheerleaders. Gave me somthing to look forward to each hour.
5. How many books did you read? Did not finish one. Oh well!
6. What were the names of the books you read? I read part of Rebecca and Ecoholic.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Rebecca
8. Which did you enjoy least? None
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would most definitely participate again. I may want to be a cheerleader. I enjoyed the motivation they provided and think it would be great fun to check on everyone’s progress.
Thanks again to the cheerleaders and especially the organizers. Amazing job!