I thought I would update, share and exclaim over a few tidbits. First of all, I had to select another winner for the Simon’s Cat giveaway. So, without further ado: Congrats to Marie from Kids, Cats, Books and Chaos! ————————————– I was lucky enough to receive a couple of awards. The “Ooh La La! I [...]
Well, it is the fifth stop on the Megan’s Way blog tour. I have had the great fortune to have already read and reviewed this lovely book. The story is honest, heart breaking, humorous and inspirational. Melissa Foster was kind enough to be interrogated regarding her experiences in writing this heartfelt story. So, without further [...]
**Reading Rainbow has been introducing children to the love of books for 26 years. My daughter and I spent many a day watching Levar Burton and jotting titles on a slip of paper to take to the bookstore. I cannot imagine the amount of books I would have begged my mom to buy if this [...]
Isn’t it lovely? If you read my previous post, I received an offer from Jason of CSN Office Furniture to choose something from their great selection of office furniture to office accessories. I chose this lovely lamp with the help of my lovely daughter. It arrived over the weekend. I never have seen this lamp [...]
I recently ran across a couple of posts concerning whether there should be a rating system when reviewing a book. Since my reader and favorites folders contents have disappeared into that internet graveyard in cyberspace (yes, you can join me in shedding a few tears ), I cannot find the original purveyors of the posts. [...]
- Book Giveaway – The Lost Dog 29. Jul, 2009
- Giveaway – The Imposter's Daughter 12. Aug, 2009
- A Spooky Giveaway! 19. Oct, 2009
- Loving chocolate in style (reviews/giveaways) 02. Nov, 2009
- The Gift of An Ordinary Day – Giveaway and Review 14. Sep, 2009
- Julie and Julia Giveaway! 26. Aug, 2009
- Cult Insanity – Giveaway 02. Sep, 2009
- The Brothers of Gwynedd – Volume One Review 19. May, 2010
- Very late winner announcements 18. May, 2010
- Invisible Prey – Days of Prey Tour/Review/Giveaway 15. May, 2010
- Firefly Rain – Review/Tour 22. Apr, 2010
- Jane Slayre – Review/Tour 15. Apr, 2010
- How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly – Review/Tour/Author Guest Post 14. Apr, 2010
- The River Kings’ Road – Review/Tour 25. Mar, 2010
- Lisa Richards: Congrats all!...
- Marjorie: Wow, a super giveaway, I would love to win and rea...
- stacybuckeye: This looks really good. I'm in the mood for some ...
- bermudaonion (Kathy): Sounds creepy, but I love that it's set in North C...
- Barbara: Sounds interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out f...
- MonieG: Since you are a registered user I would love for y...
- MonieG: Hi Christine! Great review. I haven't read the ori...
The Ice Chorus
I Am Legend
Private Papers of Eastern Jewel
Like Mayflies in the Stream
Kafka on the Shore
Across the Endless River
Franny and Zooey
Benny and Shrimp
booktumbling by booktumbling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at booktumbling.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://booktumbling.com/site-map/.