What would you give up for the people you love? When Megan Taylor, a single mother and artist living on Cape Cod, receives the shocking news that her cancer has returned, she’s faced with the most difficult decision she’s ever had to make. The love she has for her daughter, Olivia, and her closest friends [...]
Maurice Sendak’s classic tale, Where the Wild Things Are, is not only being released to the big screen October 16th, there is also a novelization based on the screenplay written by Dave Eggers and Spike Jonze due to be released on October 1st. Mr. Eggers has stated that his 300 page book is somewhat derived [...]
Just how far will one fan go to prove her loyalty? In her novel He Who Sings Last, Lisa Laird DiRosso expertly knits a blanket of obsession laced with suspicion and murder in a suspenseful crime novel centered on has-been celebrity Jimmy Covelli. He leads a quiet, post-fame existence until some ghosts from his past [...]
“Elizabeth, having rather expected to affront him was amazed at his gallantry; and Darcy had never been so bewitched by any woman as he was by her. He really believed, that were it not for the inferiority of her connections, he should be in danger of falling in love, and were it not for his [...]
Well, new blog and joining my first challenge. The goal is to who can read the most books in August. Check out the sign up at Pizza’s Book Discussion!!! In other news: Awards: International Thriller Writers Recipients of this year’s International Thriller Writers literary awards were named during Thrillerfest in New York City over the [...]
- Book Giveaway – The Lost Dog 29. Jul, 2009
- Giveaway – The Imposter's Daughter 12. Aug, 2009
- A Spooky Giveaway! 19. Oct, 2009
- Loving chocolate in style (reviews/giveaways) 02. Nov, 2009
- The Gift of An Ordinary Day – Giveaway and Review 14. Sep, 2009
- Julie and Julia Giveaway! 26. Aug, 2009
- Cult Insanity – Giveaway 02. Sep, 2009
- The Brothers of Gwynedd – Volume One Review 19. May, 2010
- Very late winner announcements 18. May, 2010
- Invisible Prey – Days of Prey Tour/Review/Giveaway 15. May, 2010
- Firefly Rain – Review/Tour 22. Apr, 2010
- Jane Slayre – Review/Tour 15. Apr, 2010
- How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly – Review/Tour/Author Guest Post 14. Apr, 2010
- The River Kings’ Road – Review/Tour 25. Mar, 2010
- Lisa Richards: Congrats all!...
- Marjorie: Wow, a super giveaway, I would love to win and rea...
- stacybuckeye: This looks really good. I'm in the mood for some ...
- bermudaonion (Kathy): Sounds creepy, but I love that it's set in North C...
- Barbara: Sounds interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out f...
- MonieG: Since you are a registered user I would love for y...
- MonieG: Hi Christine! Great review. I haven't read the ori...
The Ice Chorus
I Am Legend
Private Papers of Eastern Jewel
Like Mayflies in the Stream
Kafka on the Shore
Across the Endless River
Franny and Zooey
Benny and Shrimp
booktumbling by booktumbling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at booktumbling.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://booktumbling.com/site-map/.