I knew I would not wake up to my alarm. I take that back, I woke up, turned it off and went right back to bed. I barely remember. I did wake up at 3:00 or the dogs woke me up. This better not become a habit. There are only 30 minutes left of my […]
I am going to have to give in and rest up the ol’ eyeballs for a while. No reading and no computer. I am reading the same paragraphs over again because I am fading out while reading – reading comprehension wha?. The final straw is the fact that I found myself with my head leaned […]
Well, that baby shower sure took longer then expected. It was worth it to celebrate my being an Aunt for the first (and possibly only) time and it was lovely!!!! I got home, fed the dogs and cats and was ready to jump on the computer to update quickly. I walk into my room and […]
I am going to update now for hours 3, 4, and 5 since I have to leave in a few minutes for some running around for the baby shower later. My lovely daughter did not pick up her gift last night and so now I have to shuttle her around in her last minute frenzy. […]
Well, hour 1 is over (for my time zone at least). Being the first time I have participated, I did not really plan on how to update my reading progress. I am going to make it pretty simple – book, number of pages, time spent reading. I will not be able to update each hour […]
- Book Giveaway – The Lost Dog 29. Jul, 2009
- Giveaway – The Imposter's Daughter 12. Aug, 2009
- A Spooky Giveaway! 19. Oct, 2009
- Loving chocolate in style (reviews/giveaways) 02. Nov, 2009
- The Gift of An Ordinary Day – Giveaway and Review 14. Sep, 2009
- Julie and Julia Giveaway! 26. Aug, 2009
- Cult Insanity – Giveaway 02. Sep, 2009
- The Brothers of Gwynedd – Volume One Review 19. May, 2010
- Very late winner announcements 18. May, 2010
- Invisible Prey – Days of Prey Tour/Review/Giveaway 15. May, 2010
- Firefly Rain – Review/Tour 22. Apr, 2010
- Jane Slayre – Review/Tour 15. Apr, 2010
- How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly – Review/Tour/Author Guest Post 14. Apr, 2010
- The River Kings’ Road – Review/Tour 25. Mar, 2010
- Lisa Richards: Congrats all!...
- Marjorie: Wow, a super giveaway, I would love to win and rea...
- stacybuckeye: This looks really good. I'm in the mood for some ...
- bermudaonion (Kathy): Sounds creepy, but I love that it's set in North C...
- Barbara: Sounds interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out f...
- MonieG: Since you are a registered user I would love for y...
- MonieG: Hi Christine! Great review. I haven't read the ori...
— March 27th via GoodReads
The Ice Chorus
I Am Legend
Private Papers of Eastern Jewel
Like Mayflies in the Stream
Kafka on the Shore
Across the Endless River
Franny and Zooey
Benny and Shrimp
booktumbling by booktumbling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at booktumbling.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://booktumbling.com/site-map/.